- Encourage students to report crimes observed in and around the school, thereby discouraging criminal activity.
- Develop and implement safety skills for a safe learning environment.
- Make students aware of the different avenues available in crime prevention.
- Educate students on various topics in the field of crime prevention.
- Educate students regarding the consequences of crime, and how it affects them directly.
- Educate students on taking a proactive action against bullying.
- Promote communication skills and leadership qualities in students.
- Bring students, teachers, administrators, and school resource officers closer together, thus developing and strengthening the bond of trust.